- Species: Solid Appalachian oak flooring in popular stain colors.
- Colors Available: Natural Red Oak, Golden Oak, Gunstock, Mocha, Metro Brown, Natural White Oak, Smoke
- Design / Texture: Traditional Finish
- Gloss Level: Ultimate™ UV-Cured Aluminum Oxide/Urethane
- Edge Type: Eased Edge, Square End
NATURAL BEAUTY MEANS NATURAL VARIATIONS
The patterns and color variations in a living tree are like all of nature—never repeated. Naturally occurring wood characteristics such as mineral streaks, knots, and variations in grain and color are not considered defects. Also, the color of your floor will change over time and with exposure to ultraviolet/natural light. As a result of these natural characteristics, the variation in electronically-viewed color representation, and the variations in printing, your newly installed Somerset floor will vary from samples or pictures shown.
INSTALLS ON OR ABOVE GRADE
Solid hardwood flooring is suitable for installation on or above grade (ground level) only. Somerset guarantees the structural stability of solid flooring for a lifetime
Color Strip Measurements
- Widths: 2.25″-3.25″
- Length: Random up to 6-1/2′
- Length: Varying Lengths (8 – 84″)
- Thickness: 3/4″
Get a Free Flooring Estimate Now!
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll call you back in 5 minutes or less to discuss your quote.