- Species: Solid Appalachian oak flooring with the added design feature of a four-sided eased edge.
- Colors Available: Natural Red Oak, Gunstock, Butterscotch, Natural White Oak, Provincial, Metro Brown, Charcoal
- Design / Texture: Traditional Finish
- Gloss Level: Ultimate™ UV-Cured Aluminum Oxide/Urethane
- Edge Type: Eased Edge/Eased End
NATURAL BEAUTY MEANS NATURAL VARIATIONS
The patterns and color variations in a living tree are like all of nature—never repeated. Naturally occurring wood characteristics such as mineral streaks, knots, and variations in grain and color are not considered defects. Also, the color of your floor will change over time and with exposure to ultraviolet/natural light. As a result of these natural characteristics, the variation in electronically-viewed color representation, and the variations in printing, your newly installed Somerset floor will vary from samples or pictures shown.
SOMERSET'S SOLID OR SOLIDPLUS®? IT’S A MATTER OF PREFERENCE…NOT APPEARANCE!
Whether you choose 3/4″ solid or 1/2″ SolidPlus® engineered construction, you'll enjoy the preferred look of solid, sawn flooring once installed. The sawn face of Somerset's 1/2″ SolidPlus® engineered flooring is the same beautiful Appalachian hardwood as our traditional solid flooring. SolidPlus® engineered gives you the benefit of multi‑layer, cross‑grained construction for dimensional stability and installation flexibility—install virtually anywhere in your home, including the basement. It's also an eco‑sensible alternative to traditional solid flooring.
- Widths: 2-1/4″, 3-1/4″
- Length: Random up to 6-1/2′
- Thickness: 3/4″
Get a Free Flooring Estimate Now!
Click the button below to leave your information and we’ll call you back in 5 minutes or less to discuss your quote.